What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $30 for 90-Minute of Laser Tag Open Play for Two Players, Valid Wednesday–Friday and Sunday ($60 value)
- $59 for 90-Minute of Laser Tag Open Play for Four Players, Valid Wednesday–Friday and Sunday ($120 value)
- $115 for 90-Minute of Laser Tag Open Play for Eight Players, Valid Wednesday–Friday and Sunday ($240 value)
- $235 for Two Star for Up to 12 People ($390 value)
- $179 for Cadets Event for Up to 12 Players Specialized for Age 5-9 ($300 value)
The party package also includes a private party room, drinks, and ice cream.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only for option and location purchased. Reservation required. Must sign waiver. Must be 8 years of age or older to play. Cadet play hours are Saturday and Sundays at 10AM. Open play not valid on Saturday; valid Wednesday–Friday and Sunday. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About CMP Tactical Lazer Tag
A bomb has been planted, and each passing tick threatens to steal what is rightfully yours: victory. Laser tag guns and teamwork can stop it, along with the ability to crack the code. There's just one more problem—a rival team dead set on chaos. This type of game, called "Search and Destroy," is just one of a dozen mission types at CMP Tactical Lazer Tag's locations. The CMP empire has spread to four cities in three states: Milwaukee, Frankfort, and Lake Geneva. At each one, the staff breaks up games into different sessions and multiple objective-based tasks, such as rescuing hostages or pulling off a heist so players never have to pay for ice cream again. In Frankfort, the Suburban Skirmish surrounds teams in a central street battleground, which offers a multi-story cityscape arena.