Sports bar fare and Chicago classics such as Italian beef, burgers, and mozzarella sticks to enjoy in the comfort of the customer’s own home
About This Deal
- Carryout only
- Type of food: sports bar fare
- What’s included:
- Signature mozzarella sticks
- Wisconsin beer-battered cheese curds served with jalapeno ranch dressing
- Loaded potato skins filled with cheddar cheese and crispy bacon with a side of sour cream
- Valid on any day of the week
- View the menu and prices
- Atmosphere: relaxed, family-friendly, sports-focused
About Coach's Corner
Coach's Corner is a family-friendly sports bar with TVs hanging on every wall and impressive historic sports memorabilia covering the gaps between them. This spot offers bar food and Chicago classics like Italian beef, a plethora of fried foods like pickles and mozzarella sticks, and—of course—beer.
- 23 years of tradition: Coach's Corner has hosted the Stanley Cup three times and is a favorite of Chicago's Elk Grove Village 23 years running for its lively sports coverage, in-house arcade games, and trivia nights. What's more, it's the official Blackhawks bar.
- Awards: The bar has been voted #1 Neighborhood Place for ten years running (2009–2018) and it has received titles such as Best Sports Bar, Best Bar/Lounge, Best Chilli, and Best Italian Beef over the years.
- TV-famous cheese sticks: The deep-fried mozzarella cheese sticks at this spot are made unlike any other, with pepperoni stuffed inside a flour tortilla that's crisped and baked before it's rolled and dropped in hot oil. They've even been featured on Chicago's Best, a local food show.
- Special recipe Italian beef: This Chicago tradition is served with a drop of red sauce in the gravy, giving it an added layer of spice that endears it to the regulars who frequent the bar.