Choose from Four Options
- $29 for a craft beer package for two, redeemable Sunday and Tuesday–Thursday only ($46.98 value)
- $33 for a craft beer package for two, redeemable any day ($46.98 value)
- $58 for a craft beer package for four, redeemable Sunday and Tuesday–Thursday only ($96.96 value)
- $66 for a craft beer package for four, redeemable any day ($96.96 value)
Tasting Room Hours:
- Tuesday–Thursday: 2 p.m.–8 p.m.
- Friday: 1 p.m.–10 p.m.
- Saturday: 12 p.m.–10 p.m.
- Sunday: 12 p.m.–5 p.m.
Each guest receives a souvenir pint glass, a draft beer (Core Beers selection, other options available per management approval) in the tasting room, and a 22-ounce bottle of Sessions Oasis Apple Ale to take home.
Coachella Valley Brewing Company
To create such unique and flavorful beers, Coachella Valley Brewing Company relies on a very important partner: the environment. Established in August 2013, CVB drew inspiration from the California desert to develop its farm-to-table brewing process. The locally owned and operated facility combines local citrus, herbs, honey, and spices with its own signature ingredients—creativity and passion—to churn out craft beers that are representative of their desert roots. But unlike a seesaw with a sumo wrestler on one side, the relationship between CVB and the environment is far from lopsided. That's because the company reuses what most other breweries discard. It even turns its spent grain into Bavarian-style pretzels, mustard, beer cheese, and dog shampoo for tail-wagging brewery mascot, Matilda.