Wine- and beer-enthusiasts can try and enjoy wide variety of drinks, such as Go Devil, Pit Pony, or Long Wall
What You'll Get
- Option for two includes:
- One beer or wine flight
- One take-home growlette
- Option for four includes:
- Two beer or wine flights
- Two take-home growlettes
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Coal Tipple Brewery and Raccoon Creek Winery
At Kramer's Greenhouse one will not only find lush greenery and scenic views, but also the Coal Tipple Brewery and Raccoon Creek Winery. Here, guests can sample a variety of grape and berry wines made from locally-grown fruit, as well as freshly-baked, seasonal fruit pies. At the brewery, visitors can experience a range of craft beers that pay homage to the mineral heritage of area.
- Pit Pony: A German wheat beer with coriander, apricot, orange, and blueberry tones.
- Nippy Tipple: The brewery's signature English ale, known for it's mildness and "hoppy" nature.
- Fossil Fuel: A dark Irish pub stout reminiscent of Texas tea.