All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Indoor climbing
- What’s included: equipment rental includes shoes, harness, chalk bag, and belay gear rental during each visit
- Appropriate for skill levels: beginner and up
Indoor Rock Climing FAQs
- Is it safe? Yes. Rock climbing gyms typically require a safety course on proper belaying techniques, knots, and other fundamentals for top-rope courses and have designated “beginner” courses for first timers.
- What should I wear? Loose-fitting clothing that you can easily move around in. You’ll be able to grab climbing shoes, harness, and other necessary gear onsite.
- Do I have to be in good shape? Not really—climbing gyms have courses that cater to a wide range of fitness levels. Generally speaking, if you can climb a ladder you can indoor rock climb.
- What if I’m afraid of heights? Try bouldering, which takes place on shorter walls and doesn’t require harnesses or other top-rope gear. Bouldering focuses more on moving sideways than vertically, so climbers rarely get more than 10–12 feet off the ground.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 150 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Registration required. Must activate by expiration date on voucher; membership expires 31 days from activation date. Younger than 16 must be accompanied by guardian. Recommended for ages 5 and up. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.