All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed February 1, 2018
· Reviewed December 25, 2017
· Reviewed November 6, 2017
What You'll Get
People eat three times a day to prevent mouthy mouths from brashly blurting out their distaste for the rest of the digestive system. Prevent inner-system quarreling by subduing chatty cheeks with today’s Groupon to Coco Asian Bistro & Bar. Concocting a variety of palate-stimulating pan-Asian dishes, Coco Asian Bistro & Bar offers patrons a memorable dining experience amid a luxe atmosphere dappled in dim, warm lighting and glittering decorative touches. Expertly prepared by chef Mike Ponluang, Coco’s dishes channel the timeless tastiness of eastern recipes, all sidekicked by an extensive selection of wine and sake for potently potable pre- or postprandial imbibing. Drop in for dinner and introduce palates to stimulating servings of Vietnamese-style Kurobuta pork chops ($35), Panang curry ($17), crispy duck ($26), a variety of sushi rolls, and much more.
- The indoor is nothing short of beautiful with intricate and unusual hanging chandeliers that both match and offset each other to give off a vibe of true eclecticism and elegance. - Jordanna Sheermohamed, Check Please! South Florida
- If you want good, FRESH, super quality sushi this is one of those places to hit up. And as we all know, in the world of sushi you get what you pay for...The quality of the ingredients, the attention to detail, the presentation, the high level of customer service all make the price for dinner here a great value. - Jerry, Urbanspoon
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 1, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Dine-in, dinner service only. Not valid on calendar holidays or during the boat show. Tax and gratuity not included. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.