Children may enjoy a wide range of attractions such as slides, adventure river, rides, or pools at this indoor water park
About This Deal
When can I visit?: CoCo Key Water Resort is open Friday-Sunday as well as during the holiday period from December 24 to 27. Please check the opening times here.
- What’s included:
- Annual Pass to the waterpark for all slides
- 10% off Gators Grab-n-Go
- 10% off CoCo Key Birthday Parties
- 10% off CoCo Key Merchandise
- 10% off Hotel Packages
- one $5.00 arcade card per annual pass
- one CoCo Key drawstring bag
- one “buy one get one” admission coupon per annual pass
- CoCo Key Water Resort is a water park with plenty of interactive slides and water attractions that can be enjoyed by children of various ages.
- Free admission for children younger than 2 and adults older than 65
- Children younger than 14 must be accompanied by an adult. Non-swimmer passes are available for parents or guardians.
- Amenities: restaurant, bar, changing rooms
- Lockers available for an additional fee
- What can I bring inside?: towels
- Prohibited items: glass containers, coolers, ice chests, outside food and beverages, snorkels, rafts, pool toys, balloons, decorations, weapons, pets, portable speakers
About CoCo Key Water Resort
Prompted by the nod of the lifeguard’s head, the intrepid swimmer takes a deep breath, closes his eyes, and bravely flings his body into the dark confines of the Barracuda Blast. The slide’s gushing flume speeds its intrepid passenger down covered loops and twists until it spits him out unceremoniously into the warm waters of the pool below.
The largest indoor water park in Kansas City, boasting a host of aquatic activities along with nearly 1,000 feet of water slides including the fearsome Barracuda, CoCo Key unleashes the inner merpeople of kids and adults of all ages. Stationed along the pool and at each attraction, licensed lifeguards keep their eagle eyes peeled to ensure the safety of their guests as they play water basketball or engage in leisurely floats down Adventure River. Nearby, a zero-depth-entry toddler pool serves as a merrymaking haven for children less than 48 inches tall, and a sun-drenched outdoor tanning deck enables visitors to bask in skin-browning rays. To prevent growling stomachs from interrupting watery romps, crews of chefs bustle about CoCo Key’s dining facilities, whipping up culinary sustenance for hungry swimmers.