Children and adults may find something that helps relax and interest them at the resort and water park
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- When can I visit? Weekdays (Monday - Friday or Monday - Thurs for the afternoon pass), click here to check the opening hours for 2022
- Free admission for children under 36 inches
- Afternoon pass valid for admission after 3pm.
- In the event of inclement weather portions or the entire waterpark may close and will reopen once safe to do so. No rain checks or refunds.
- $10 per car onsite parking. Not included.
About CoCo Key Water Resort Orlando
Trickling waters and shrieking giggles fill the air at CoCo Key Water Resort's tropical-themed playground, a Rube Goldbergian array of twisting slides, jungle gyms, and waterfalls. The 54,000-square-foot superstructure includes attractions for all ages, such as Coral Reef Cove, Minnow's Lagoon, and a pool hangout designed for slightly older kids. Lilliputian play area with a shallow pool, water cannons, and four slides tailored for kiddos. A trinity of signature slides awaits more daring visitors, including Over the Falls, an aquatic roller coaster that ends with a high-speed corkscrew, and Boomerango, a two-person tube ride with a near-vertical descent that will convert even the most ardent of gravity-deniers. As youngsters enjoy an adrenaline-filled respite from the Florida sun, adults can unwind at a poolside bar.