Children and adults may find something that helps relax and interest them at the resort and water park
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- When can I visit? Weekdays (Monday - Friday or Monday - Thurs for the afternoon pass), click here to check the opening hours for 2022
- Free admission for children under 36 inches
- Afternoon pass valid for admission after 3pm.
- In the event of inclement weather portions or the entire waterpark may close and will reopen once safe to do so. No rain checks or refunds.
- $10 per car onsite parking. Not included.
About CoCo Key Water Resort Orlando
Trickling waters and shrieking giggles fill the air at CoCo Key Water Resort's tropical-themed playground, a Rube Goldbergian array of twisting slides, jungle gyms, and waterfalls. The 54,000-square-foot superstructure includes attractions for all ages, such as Coral Reef Cove, Minnow's Lagoon, and a pool hangout designed for slightly older kids. Lilliputian play area with a shallow pool, water cannons, and four slides tailored for kiddos. A trinity of signature slides awaits more daring visitors, including Over the Falls, an aquatic roller coaster that ends with a high-speed corkscrew, and Boomerango, a two-person tube ride with a near-vertical descent that will convert even the most ardent of gravity-deniers. As youngsters enjoy an adrenaline-filled respite from the Florida sun, adults can unwind at a poolside bar.