Of the five traditional daily meals, dinner is most important, with breakfast, lunch, and the two daily toothpaste helpings trailing behind. Avoid brushing off important suppers with today’s Groupon to Coco Lezzone. Choose between the following options:
- For $49, you get a dinner for two (up to a $108 total value), which includes the following:
- Two appetizers (up to a $32 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $68 value)
- A shared dessert (up to an $8 value)<p>
- For $89, you get a dinner for four (up to a $216 total value), which includes the following:
- Four appetizers (up to a $64 value)
- Four entrees (up to a $136 value)
- Two shared desserts (up to a $16 value)<p>
Coco Lezzone sates diners with upscale Italian entrees from a menu punctuated by rich desserts and wines harvested from around the world. Diners debut their fork-juggling skills on appetizers such as the pistachio-and-herb-crusted goat cheese with mixed greens and eggplant, or grilled moroccan octopus ignited with peppers and capers. The main course welcomes entrees including seafood risotto packed with tiger shrimp, scallops, fresh mussels, and calamari; the Australian rack of lamb intoxicates senses from beneath a coating of dijon mustard and a mint demi glaze. Tablemates spend the last of their appetites on rich desserts such as old-fashioned chocolate cake, delivered to tables by the cuisine stork.
In the dining room, crystal chandeliers sway above tufted booths that have seated celebrities such as Bono and Woody Harrelson. Hardwood floors clack against the soles of diners’ shoes and a metallic-topped bar catches the condensation of icy cocktails (not included with today’s Groupon) and the sweat of hardworking candles.