Choose from Five Options
- Spend $40.50 for a gift credit good for one pedicure (a $45 value)
- Spend $58.50 for a gift credit toward waxing services (a $65 value)
- Spend $76.50 for a gift credit good for one manicure and pedicure (an $85 value)
- Spend $225 for a gift credit good for one 2.5-hour "recovery" spa package (a $250 value)
- Spend $585 for a gift credit good for one 4-hour "couple's therapy" spa package (a $650 value)
- Click to read about spa packages.
Cocoon Urban Day Spa
Cocoon Urban Day Spa's personally tailored services help clients shut out the stressors of everyday life, as well as refresh appearances. During the signature facial, for instance, clients relax on a plush treatment table while aestheticians apply a customized mask, plump up their skin with oxygen, and then knead knots out of their backs, necks, and shoulders. The decadent facial also includes a calming Shirobhyanga head treatment, which fights insomnia better than lavender-scented PJs.
For those who do need to get back to the real world as soon as possible, Cocoon offers services such as 15-minute Brazilian waxes, 30-minute dermaplaning treatments, and mani-pedis performed simultaneously by two technicians. This particular treatment was featured in Vogue.
The spa's doctor-partners perform more intensive treatments, too, including Botox injections and teeth whitening.