Like crayons, chocolate comes in many varieties and tastes better when unwrapped before consuming. Taste a spectrum of sweetness with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$25 for a chocolate-and-tea gift basket (a $56.74 total value)
- White-chocolate nibble bar (a $10.50 value)
- Dark milk fleur de sel (an $8.50 value)
- Black-licorice bar (a $10 value)
- 2 ounces of Dragonwell green tea (an $8 value)
- 2 ounces of silver needle white tea (a $10.50 value)
- 2 ounces of golden dragon pearl black tea (a $9.24 value)<p>
$10 for $20 worth of chocolates and teas<p>
Founded by a professional pastry chef, Cocothé stocks chocolates and loose-leaf teas of all hues, with housemade confections soon to join the menu.
56% of 54 customers recommend
“Great service and very knowledgeable about the products offered. I was surprised there wasn't a bigger selection.”
“Great store! Nice lady”
“Bought for my daughter and is very pleased with the basket of teas and chocolates.”