All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption. See voucher for more information.
Kids’ App Development Course
Coding for Kids
- Kids build an exciting, professional quality mobile game app from the ground up
- Allows kids to work through coursework at their own pace
- Includes online mentoring through messaging and screen share with real teachers
- Course includes 12 month access to learning platform, keeping all software and projects
- Key programming concepts included: methods, variables, for loops, while loops, switch statements, arrays, parameters, and more
- Winner of a 2017 Parents’ Choice Gold Award
- Learn more
- Students learn how to use creativity in coding
- Fosters problem solving and analytical skills
- Through coding, kids’ curiosity and a love of learning is encouraged
- Recommended for ages 10 and up; no experience required
- System requirements:
- PC: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, or Vista
- Mac: OS 10.9 or higher (must be 64-bit)
- Recommended bandwidth: greater than 1 Mbps
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person. Online only. Must create an account to redeem. Valid only for course purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
CodaKid was founded with a simple mission: to educate the next generation of coders, designers, and entrepreneurs who will use their skills and knowledge to make the world a better place. CodaKid has taught over 10,000 students how to code with its award-winning courses and student-centered approach. CodaKid has been featured by Fox News, CBS News, ABC News, and Tech.co and its kids coding courses received a 2017 Parents' Choice Gold Award from the nation’s oldest nonprofit guide to quality children’s media and toys. Founder David Dodge is a former game designer and software architect with credits on over 30 titles for the Sony Playstation, PC, and various SEGA platforms.