Coffee lovers are welcome to join in the one-day celebration of their favorite drink during a festival with a friendly, creative vibe
What You'll Get
- VIP admission
- Date and time: October 5, 2019, 10 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Location: Fair Market, 1100 East 5th Street, Austin, TX 78702
- Age restrictions: Must be 21+ to receive alcoholic beverages.
- What’s included:
- Admission to the festival grounds
- Coffee samples from leading roasters and cafés
- Cordial samples
- Local vendors and artisans
- VIP exclusive zones with great music
- Exclusive VIP signature specials
- Commemorative coffee festival swag
- General admission to the festival is free for all ages. The VIP area is 21+.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 5, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 21+ to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Coffee and Cordials Festival
Once a year, all coffee lovers from Austin flock together sipping coffee from the local supplies, listening to live music, and dining on delicious food during an annual one-day Coffee and Cordials Festival. Located in the Fair Market, the event is an occasion to explore new tastes and novelties from the industry, as well as meet other coffee enthusiasts. At Coffee and Cordials Festival giving back is equally as important as crafting the best cappuccinos, espressos, and mochas. That's why Coffee and Cordials Festival spotlights local vendors and artists with the profit being donated to the neighborhood charities.