Choose Between Two Options
- $40 for an 18-hole round of golf for two people including cart rental ($75 value)
- $75 for an 18-hole round of golf for four people including cart rental ($140 value)
Coffee Creek Golf Course’s rates fluctuate throughout the week.
Coffee Creek Golf Course
Coffee Creek Golf Course's 18-hole course integrates groves of trees, rolling terrain, and numerous streams and ponds into a 6,623-yard layout that winds through the rustic scenery of a former horse ranch. The course's front and back nines form two distinct acts of on-course challenges, as the front side roams across relatively open, rolling terrain, setting up a climactic back nine teeming with tight tree lines and water hazards filled with frog civilizations that use golf balls as currency. Champion ultra dwarf greens await at the end of every fairway, certain to make even simple putts tricky. Coffee Creek's driving range dutifully prepares pin-hunters' swings to hit the high-fade drive and pinpoint approach necessary to best the par 5 third hole—rated the course's most difficult. An onsite pro shop showcases apparel and accessories from Titleist, Callaway, and Ping, and the Out of Bounds Grill's menu lets players curb post-round cravings without having to eat their stash of broken golf tees.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole par 70 course
- Length of 6,623 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 72.1 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 125 from the farthest tees
- Four tee options
- Link to scorecard