All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed August 15, 2015
Reviewed July 26, 2015
Reviewed June 14, 2015
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- C$12 for C$20 worth of coffee, tea, and dessert
- C$24 for C$40 worth of coffee, tea, and dessert
- C$38 for an exotic coffee and cheesecake experience for two (up to C$64 value)
- C$72 for an exotic coffee and cheesecake experience for four (up to C$128 value)
The exotic coffee and cheesecake experience includes the following per person:
- One cup of Kopi Luwak, Hawaiian Kona, or Jamaica Blue Mountain coffee (up to $25 value)
- Slice of cheesecake ($7 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Coffee Jazz Mixers
Inside Coffee Jazz Mixers, guests sip specialty coffees and teas while jazz musicians perform live. Baristas make cappuccinos and lattes, and fill cups with gourmet sips from Jamaica Blue Mountain, Kopi Luwak, and Hawaiian Kona coffee. For those favoring tea, steeped Reishi red tea and Kenyan black tea are served by the cup. Guests can pair drinks with soups made from scratch and gourmet wraps stuffed with smoked salmon and roasted peppers. Coffee Jazz Mixers also offer Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes in 13 different flavors, including white chocolate blueberry and key lime pie. Patrons can relax on the outdoor patio during warmer months or all year long in the VIP lounge area, which can be reserved for special occasions ranging from business meetings to birthday parties.