The earliest history museums had little actual history to draw on, and instead padded exhibits with wildly speculative displays about how dinosaurs would be elected to Congress by the year 2000. See how far we’ve come with today’s Groupon to Coggeshall Farm Museum, located off Route 114 in Bristol.
For $20, you get a one-year family membership (a $40 value), which includes the following:
- Yearly admission for two adults and two children under 18
- Discounts at workshops, special events, and area museums
- Access to e-newsletters
- Living history farm with actors in traditional garb
- Hands-on cooking and farming workshops
- 48 acres of woodland, marshes & fields<p>