After an exam, eyewear specialists help you pick a pair of eyeglasses or prescription sunglasses
What You'll Get
- Vision professional performs an eye exam; customers are then able to select frames and lenses that best match their lifestyle needs and wants
- Not valid with vision benefit plans
- Frame brands: Burberry, Bvlgari, Calvin Klein, Carlier, Dior, Gucci, Boss, Flexon, and more
- Lens types: multifocals, progressives, and more
#####Cohen’s Fashion Optical’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Customers are asked to wear face masks or cloth face covering
- The number of customers entering the store is limited
- Each pair of eyeglass frames is disinfected before and after use
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Cohen’s Fashion Optical’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid with vision benefit plans. Voucher valid for eye exam and glasses purchase, not eye exam only. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Not valid with insurance. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cohen's Fashion Optical
Since the company's founding in 1927, Cohen's Fashion Optical has grown from a pushcart business into a successful franchise peddling prescription and designer wares at more than 100 locations spanning seven states and Puerto Rico. Yearly eye exams are crucial to eye health, so each store has experienced doctors who administer an eye exam to assess the proper prescription for eyeglasses and contact lenses. The store's visionary staff can also help outfit peepers with contact lenses or fashionable sets of designer frames from brands such as Prada, Ray-Ban, and Dolce & Gabbana.