Experienced tech efficiently clean upholstery, vacuum carpets, and remove dirt and stains form furniture
What You'll Get
- Service radius: within 40 miles of zip code 19891
- Valid only for service in the following counties: Chester County, New Castle County, and Kent County
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12 to 18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; Most carpets will dry within 6 to 12 hours.
The Fine Print
About Coit Cleaning & Restoration
Coit began as a humble dry-cleaner nearly 70 years ago, and since then, it expanded to become a big wig in the cleaning industry, with franchises across the continent. The company specializes in drapes, upholstery, and tile, not to mention wood and stone surfaces. But its main focus is carpet cleaning—the company uses a truck-mounted system that extracts soil ground deep into carpets, then technicians deodorize and finish up with a protective coating.