What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
C$20 for a fun-centre package for up to four people (C$38.67 value)
- Four indoor mini-golf passes ($27.07 value)
- 40 tokens ($11.60 value)
C$32 for a fun-centre package for six people (C$60.61 value)
- Six indoor mini-golf passes ($40.61 value)
- 80 tokens ($20 value)
Tokens can be redeemed for:
- Kiddie rides (8 tokens/ride)
- Bumper cars (8 tokens/ride)
- Inflatables (8 tokens/ride)
- Tea Cup rides ( 8 tokens/ride)
- Kids’ Coaster ride (8 tokens/ride)
- Mini Himalaya (8 tokens/ride)
- Arcade games (1–4 tokens/game)
- Animal feed at petting farm (1 token/feed)
Bubbling water fountains accompany the pop of steel putters against golf balls on Colasanti’s 18-hole indoor mini-golf course. Players of all ages putt through an exotic garden, home to creatures such as koi fish and red-eared slider turtles. Children also frolic through the park’s other kid-sized attractions—colliding safely inside bumper cars, spinning around in a cartoon caterpillar or bumble bee, or climbing aboard the Miner Mike coaster or the Mini Himalaya. Alternatively, they can hit the arcade, feed the animals at the petting farm, or bounce and climb inside themed inflatable play areas including Dora & Diego and Rescue Squad..
Click here to view the hours of operation. This Groupon is not valid on September 26–27.
About Colasanti's Tropical Gardens
For just a moment, visitors to Colasanti's Tropical Gardens might believe they've been whisked away to Madagascar: the call of ring-tailed lemurs and the squawk of parrots echoes around acres of exotic plants. And yet this tropical locale is nestled much closer to home—just outside of Kingsville. The 35-acre family farm keeps visitors entertained year-round with 15 temperature-controlled greenhouses filled with flowering equatorial plants and cacti, a petting farm that brings kids face-to-face with foreign animals without having to go through an ambassador, and carnival attractions.
- Petting farm home to pygmy goats, llamas, ring-tailed lemur, and a 10-foot alligator (admission fee required)
- Kid-friendly rides, mini-golf, and indoor playground
- Arcade room with more than 40 video games
- Restaurant serving famous broasted chicken, pizza, fresh donuts, and peach drink
- Home decor and collectibles shop
- Exotic flowering and tropical plants
Who They Are
In 1924, at the age of 22, Italian-born Aleutario Colasanti followed his dreams of a better life to Kingsville. Facing anti-immigrant sentiments and financial trouble, Alex only worked harder to eke out a living as a farmer. On a fateful trip to Detroit in 1932, he met—and fell in love with—Emma Colagiavanni. Despite her parents' protests, they eloped and started a family, and in 1941, they settled on what would soon become the Colasanti farm. Beginning with just one greenhouse and a small fruit stand, the family's operation grew over the next 30 years to host vegetables, exotic fruit trees, and a conspicuous lack of albatrosses. Though Alex and Emma have since passed, their legacy lives on through their grandchildren and the expansive Colasanti's Tropical Gardens.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 9, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Tokens valid for rides, arcade room, and animal feed machines. All rides have a height and weight requirements. No cash value. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.