The best photographers keep snapping shots until they’ve run out of film, just like the best bus drivers keep driving until they run out of gas. Drive home some shutterbugging staples with today’s Groupon.
$39 for a two-hour photography workshop on Tuesdays and Saturdays (a $149 value)
- Basic Camera Operation workshop, which includes the following:
- Hands-on instruction for basic settings and functions
- Topics cover aperture, shutter speed, white balance, and ISO
- Walk and shoot photos while learning
- One month of email critiques
- Enrolled in monthly newsletter with monthly assignments<p>
Photography Workshops of Utah.com
Photography Workshops of Utah.com owner Ken Spurgin garnered his photographic knowledge from 24 years as a freelancer, specializing in snapping images of commercial and industrial subjects. When he’s not snapping pictures of racecars and commercial properties, Ken leads workshops to show aspiring photographers how to best use their digital cameras and how to frame subjects, whether it’s a glorious forest in autumn or a newspaper salesman slipping on the ice in the winter.