After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the manufacturers’ website to complete redemption. See your Groupon voucher for more detailed instructions.
Choose from Three Options
- $14.99 for one 8”x10” custom collage framed print ($49.99 value)
- $19.99 for one 11”x14” custom collage framed print ($79.99 value)
- $24.99 for one 16”x20” custom collage framed print ($109.99 value)
Collage.com’s tools make it easy to create your own custom photo collage and add it to a 8”x10”, 11”x14”, or 16”x20” framed print. The website’s photo-collage maker, featured on Good Morning America and Today, perfectly groups the photos into more than 100 shapes. Choose wedding cake silhouettes for wedding photos, rubber duckie shapes for new baby pictures, and mug shapes for your favorite mug shots. Customers may also opt to create a custom photo arrangement or pick a single photo for their print. After creation, the collages are mounted in a 1” black frame and ready for display.
- Customizable collage of 8–160 photos
- Upload photos from your computer, phone, Facebook, Instagram, or Collage.com’s historical photo archive
- Collage maker perfectly spaces photos without gaps or overlapping
- Choose from more than 100 collage shapes
- Ready to display right out of the box; no assembly required
- 1” black wood-composite frame finished with smooth laminate
- Backed with rubber bumpers and hanging bracket
Expressing your creativity is easy with Collage.com thanks to its easy-to-use but powerful editing tools that let you plaster your photos on 50 custom products. More than 300,000 customers have used the company's software tools to customize products such as photo cards, photo blankets, photo books, and gallery wrap canvases with photos, text, and stylish backgrounds.
On Collage.com, customers upload photos from their phone, computer, Facebook, Instagram, or a historical photo archive before working with the easy-to-use design tools to arrange them exactly how they want. One-click Auto Placement even lets users create a custom layout in seconds, and users are never locked into a fixed template. Collage.com also offers a Pattern Builder, meaning you don't need an advanced certification in Photoshop to create stylish custom patterns. There's also a Monogram Creator, which makes it easy to add a monogram to any product.
Collage.com has been featured multiple times on TV shows like Good Morning America, the Today show, and The View. Every order is backed by Collage.com's Just Right satisfaction guarantee and its Michigan-based customer-satisfaction team—available by phone, email, or online chat seven days a week.