- CityVoter's 2009 Best Comics
- Graphic novels, comics, more
- Hosts multiple special events
- 2,400 sq. ft. of store space
About This Deal
Today's side deal gives caped-crusading web-slingers a place to procure pertinent reading materials. For $5, you get $12 worth of graphic novels, comic books, paraphernalia, and any other merchandise sold at Collector's Paradise Comics & Gallery in Winnetka. This house of heroes and villains has earned first place in CityVoter's Best Comics category in 2008 and 2009.
Collector's Paradise Comics & Gallery stuffs itself wall-to-wall and floor-to-ceiling with more time-travel and evil-origin subplots than all the shops of the Megaverse combined. All comics comfortably coexist amongst shelves, including major publishers like Marvel and independents like Image, with every Top Cow, Dark Horse, and Archie in between. Indulge your tastes with the wildly popular (Batman Lovers six-comic collection, $30), the lovingly obscure (one of 500 copies of the graphic novelization of Kevin's Smith's unproduced Green Hornet film, $10), and the possibly functional (Lantern Corps colored ring set, $10), among much, much more. In all, the store encompasses 2,400 square feet of comics and graphic novels, action figures, posters, and much more. It is one of the oldest and largest comic-centric stores in the San Fernando Valley. Collector's Paradise also plays host to numerous in-store events, signings, and exhibitions.
In-store only; not valid toward online purchases.
- This really is as good as it gets as far as comic-book shops go! They have anything and everything you could possibly want! They even have a graphic novel club set up… – Nicole K., Yelp
- With a lot of different…signing/autograph seasons that they have with comic creators and artist and the huge free comic book day events they throw, there's really no way you can go wrong coming to this shop for your funny book needs. – Javier J., Yelp