94,000 sq. ft. facility chronicles 140 years of football with exhibits that bolster patrons’ knowledge and test their abilities
What You'll Get
- Attractions combine interactive exhibits with content personalized to over 770 teams, historical artifacts, a three-story helmet wall, and the inspirational Hall of Fame rotunda that memorializes college football legends.
- Adults and youth can enjoy running through the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl Skill Zone, kicking a field goal, and throwing like their favorite QB on the 45-yard indoor playing field.
- Visitors sing fight songs and share screen time with Rece Davis and Desmond Howard at the interactive ESPN College GameDay Desk.
- Guests can save all personalized, interactive content and access it after their visit through their All-Access Pass, where they can download and share favorite moments with family and friends on social media.
- Free admission for children under 3 years old
Note: Starting on 8/4/2020, the Hall of Fame will only be open 4 days a week (Friday through Monday) and will be closed on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday until further notice
The Fine Print
About The College Football Hall of Fame
The Chick-fil-A College Football Hall of Fame is a living, breathing, tackling experience. As visitors explore the space, their All-Access Passes personalize the content and interactive activities at each exhibit to their favorite team.
Size: 94,256 sq. ft. of space, including 50,000 sq. ft. of exhibits and a 45-yard indoor field where visitors can test their skills and kick a regulation field goal on the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl SkillZone.
Eye Catcher: Helmet Wall which features football helmets from more than 770 college football teams light up this 3-story wall as visitors from different schools register their All-Access Passes and pick their favorite team.
Crown Jewel: The College Football Hall of Fame Rotunda, where the greatest of the great are enshrined and 10 augmented-reality displays show Hall of Famers from each visitor's favorite school.
Behind the Scenes: The Game Day Theater, which grants an inside look at the game through the 4K feature film "The Game of Your Life".
Don't Miss: Put your skills to the test - run the 40-yard dash and do the vertical jump at the Kia Performance Challenge. Want to put some points on the board? You get to call the shots as the Quarterback of your favorite team in the Air Force Air Raid QB Sim, a 360-degree virtual reality experience
Other Interactive Activities: Call a legendary play or stop by the ESPN College GameDay Desk Built by The Home Depot to pick your favorite team to win alongside Rece Davis and Desmond Howard.
Pro Tip: Visit on Saturdays in the fall to watch college football matchups on the 36-foot screen above the field.