All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $49 for two adult tickets to the College Football Hall of Fame and Chick-fil-A Fan Experience, plus two T-shirts ($80 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 31, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Tax not included. Not valid September 4-6th, 2015, December 4-6th, 2015, or December 29-31st, 2015. Not good on special events or other promotions. T-shirt size based on availability. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About College Football Hall of Fame and Chick-fil-A Fan Experience
College Football Hall of Fame and Chick-fil-A Fan Experience is a living, breathing, tackling experience—one that's different for every person that steps through its doors. As visitors explore the space, their custom all-access passes interact with the exhibits, bringing up the stats, players, and history of their favorite teams.
- Size: 94,256 sq. ft. of space, including 50,000 sq. ft. of exhibits and a 45-yard indoor field where visitors can test their throws and practice arguing with a ref
- Eye Catcher: Helmet Wall Presented by Southwest Airlines—football helmets from all 768 teams light up as visitors from different schools pass by
- Crown Jewel: College Football Hall of Fame and Chick-fil-A Fan Experience, where records are enshrined and 10 augmented-reality displays show players from each visitor's favorite schools
- Behind the Scenes: The Game Day Theater, which grants an inside look at the game through the 4K feature film The Game of Your Life
- Don't Miss: 360 Virtual Stadiums Presented by Piedmont Healthcare, which surrounds visitors in recreations of legendary college stadiums
- Other Interactive Activities: call a legendary play or stop by the ESPN College GameDay Desk to virtually chat alongside analysts
- Pro Tip: come on Saturday, when a 36-foot screen broadcasts live games