Students of all ages can improve their self-control, self-dsicpline, and fitness level during in-person or online karate classes
About This Deal
- Kenpo Karate is a self-defense sport involving offensive and defensive techniques based on the principles of physics and logic. It engages all body parts and may help develop coordination, tone the muscles, improve reflexes, and build stamina.
- In-person or virtual classes
- Method of communication for virtual classes: Zoom
- Zoom links will be sent out before every online class
- Classes are 60 minutes
- Kids Kenpo (Ages 4–6): Monday–Friday 5 p.m., and Saturday 10:45 a.m.
- Juniors Kenpo (Ages 8–12): Monday–Friday 5:30 p.m. and Saturday 10 a.m.
- Adults Kenpo ( Ages 18+): Monday–Friday 6:15 p.m. and Saturday 11:45 a.m.
Need To Know
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Registration required. Must sign waiver. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.