Visitors enjoy an exciting paintball experience while playing with friends or family on one of seven available fields
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Age restrictions: must be 10 or older
Common Paintball Games, Defined
- Elimination: Play continues until only one player—or team—is left in play.
- Capture the Flag: Players cross into enemy territory to capture the other teams flag, which they must safely return to their homebase.
- Speedball: Games are played on a small, flat field, which typicallly contains an equal number of colorful, artificial bunkers on each side.
- Woodsball: Played in the great outdoors, games often simulate military scenarios and are played in conjunction with scenario or capture the flag games.
- Scenario: Teams complete missions to score points—all within the confines of a larger storyline. Scenarios often include historical reenactments and military-style play.
Need to Know
Fine Print and Helpful Information
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Must sign waiver. Younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver. Limit 4 per person, may buy 4 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 10 or older. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Collin County Paintball Park
At Collin County Paintball Park, teams go to head-to-head in paint-slinging combat during weekend open-play sessions outdoors. As players simulate the drama of warfare, they duck behind trees, forts, and larger teammates while trying to escape colorful pellets shot by the opposing team. A watchful referee moderates each game to make sure players adhere to field rules and play safely. Collin County Paintball Park is a field-paint-only facility and does not allow players to bring in their own paintballs or liquefied Picassos