What You'll Get
Like racecars, bowling balls are engineered for speed, surviving collisions, and distracting competitors with garish corporate logos. Fight a winning battle with today's Groupon: for $25, you get all-you-can-play bowling for three hours for up to four people at Colonial Lanes (up to a $52 value).
Colonial Lanes houses 32 gleaming 10-pin lanes for sphere-smashing target practice and games of fetch with mechanized ball returns, earning high marks from Orlando CityVoters. Bowlers hoof up in the included rental bowling shoes for as long as hearts desire, making use of an automatic scoring system to keep games honest and free of complex calculus theorems. Kids can ease balls’ precarious journeys with optional bumpers. On Saturday nights, Colonial Lanes' Thunder Alley offers a light-and-sound-filled spectacle to accompany the crack of pins meeting their destiny.
Colonial Lanes' prices vary throughout the week.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 1, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About In Focus: Colonial Lanes
- Number of lanes: 32
- Scoring: Automatic
- Bumpers: Available on each lane
- First crush: Two-time PBA Player of the Year Mike Aulby
- Things its restaurant serves five kinds of: Chicken wings
- Biggest thrill: "Thunder Alley"
- Favorite Springsteen song: "Thunder Road"
- Thing you can do besides bowl: Sing your heart out. During Friday karaoke, hosts Trudy and T.J. serve up country, soul, and rock hits for volunteers to belt out.
- Favorite stand-up comedy bit: If bumpers are so useful, why don't they make the whole lane out of them?