What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Four Options
- $18 for regular registration for one adult to the Color Fun Fest 5K & Carnival (up to $60 value)
- $35 for VIP registration for one adult to the Color Fun Fest 5K & Carnival (up to $90 value)
- $65 for four Groupons, each good for regular registration for one adult to the Color Fun Fest 5K & Carnival (up to $240 total value)
- $130 for four Groupons, each good for VIP registration for one adult to the Color Fun Fest 5K & Carnival (up to $360 total value)
- Click here for more information and here for the difference between a regular and VIP ticket.
Both day and nighttime runs are offered. Multicolor stations are offered (rather than 1 color stations) which helps get participants more colorful.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 18, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Online registration required, $6.94 online ticketing fee required. $10 event parking fee is applicable. $5 packet fee if picking up packet the day of the event. Free entry for kids 12 & under if registered online before the event; $10 if registered at packet pickup or at the event. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Color Fun Fest
If the Color Fun Fest 5K & Carnival were televised, it might have viewers wondering if someone had messed with their TVs' color settings. That's because, at 1-kilometer intervals across the race course, staffers shower runners with neon powders, transforming them into a kind of collective stampeding rainbow, which is illuminated by powerful black lights during night waves. But participants won't find a pot of gold at the end of this rainbow or, for that matter, a podium: the 5K run is noncompetitive and doesn't track times. Instead, they'll step into a lively finish-line festival—with music during the run, vendors, and a DJ-led after party—where colors fly through the air and stopwatches are smashed like piñatas.
Runners get showered with over 10,000 pounds of color as they navigate a 1.8-mile course. They can run up to three times on two different courses on the same day for runners who prefer the day or night. After the run, participants can enjoy carnival attractions and high-energy EDM music, jugglers, face painters, balloons, carnival games, LED hoopers, and the famous Inflatable Village. All the proceeds from the carnival attractions benefit the nonprofit Just Care More foundation, which is committed to providing underprivileged kids a life-altering summer-camp experience.