Permanent makeup is designed to elevate customer’s beauty by highlighting the eyes
About This Deal
- Wielding a tattoo pen, technicians apply permanent pigment that mimics the appearance of makeup, accentuating clients’ natural features.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about permanent makeup.
- Learn more about types of permanent makeup, eligibility, the recovery process, and more
- After applying a numbing agent, technicians wield a handheld microblading pen, dipping it in ink to etch hair-like lines into the brows.
About Color Nails & Spa
The aestheticians at Color Nails & Spa beautify fingers with vibrant polish, but they do a lot more than that. Find out what to expect below:
- For unwanted hair: try a threading session for eyebriows, lips, or chin, in which a technician uses thread to remove hair with precision
- For immaculate nails: try a luxurious mani-pedi, which includes filing, a soak, cutical removal, polish, and a soothing hand-and-foot massage
- For clearer skin: book a hydrating facial, which includes deep cleansing, steam, extractions, exfoliation, and a nourishing mask