During this zipline adventure, visitors can soar across the Glenwood Canyon above the Colorado River; lunch and photo are also included
What You'll Get
- Weight and height restrictions: must be at least 48” tall and weigh between 65 and 280 lbs.
- Age restrictions:
- Younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver
- Younger than 14 must be accompanied by guardian
- Other restrictions:
- Available only during merchant’s scheduled trip times
- Extra $6.32 (8%) per person land use fee not included and due upon redemption
Glenwood Canyon Zipline Adventures
Glenwood Canyon Zipline Adventures was established with the mission of allowing explorers to have a lot of fun and enjoy spectacular views during guided outings. They can do so by soaring across the Glenwood Canyon during zipline tours, testing their skills on a challenging ropes course during aerial adventures, or rafting on the Colorado River. Seasoned guides are there to help with hints and tips every step of the way.
Glenwood Canyon Zipline Adventures also offers lodging and camping. On top of that, the company hosts group events, such as corporate outings, family reunions, or youth group parties.