- $89 for a Beer Buddy Customizable Tour for two with Colorado Brew Tours (a $179 value)
- Colorado’s Front Range is home to some of the world’s most famous and respected brewhouses
- Colorado Brew Tours offers a variety of guided tours through Front Range beer country
- After picking you up at the location of your choice, Colorado Brew Tours escorts you to five breweries of your choice, from a list of 36 in the area
- Available breweries include: Adolph Coors, Anheuser Busch, Avery, Boulder Beer, Breckenridge Brewery, Bristol Brewing Co., Bull & Bush Brewery, Carver Brewing Co., CB & Potts, Coopersmiths, Crabtree Brewery, Del Norte Brewing Co., Dillon Dam, Dry Dock Brewing Co., Durango Brewing Co., Fort Collins Brewery, Golden City Brewery, Grand Lake Brewing Co., Great Divide Brewery, Grimm Brothers Brewery, Left Hand Brewing Co., New Belgium Brewing, North Star Brewery, Odell Brewing Co., Oskar Blues Brewery, Pints Pub, Pumphouse Brewery, Sandlot Brewery, Strange Brewing Co., Tivoli Union, Tommyknocker Brewery ,Twisted Pine, Upslope, Wynkoop Brewing, and Equinox
- Between the hours of 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. (a combined eight hours of beer tasting), groups travel from brewery to brewery, spending between 45 and 90 minutes at each one
- Tours from Wednesday through Saturday
- Valid for small groups or large groups (from 2 to 28 people)
- Must be at least 21 years old to drink, and supervised by an adult if under the age of 18
While there aren’t any online reviews for Colorado Brew Tours, Yelpers raved about a few of their favorite brewery stops. More than 120 Yelpers give New Belgium Brewing an average of 4.5 stars and more than 50 Yelpers give Avery Brewing Co. a five-star average. Left Hand Brewing Co. earns an average of 4.5 stars. > * This tour/atmosphere is a great way to inspire brand loyalty and pride in this Colorado brewery. – Shannon T. on the New Belgium Brewing Co. > * It’s great to be able to see what makes them so successful and enjoy their enthusiasm for their craft. They always have tons of great beer creations on tap, a pleasant and knowledgeable staff, and bottles and kegs available to take with you. – Nate C. on the Avery Brewing Co.
Colorado Brew Tours
Though beer may be a simple beverage for some, for the brewmasters at Colorado Brew Tours, it's a way of life. Their tours share this love of suds with the masses, sending groups on expeditions of the Centennial State’s most notable breweries. Whether sipping a creamy milk stout at Longmont’s Left Hand Brewery or breathing in a Nomad’s floral bouquet at Great Divide Brewing in Denver, groups travel easy with the help of door-to-door driver service. Though the brewmasters offer preplanned trips, such as the Super Saturday brew tour, they are also happy to accommodate visitors for custom and personal tours with a minimum of two people or one person and a barrel painted to resemble a person.