Four-hour firearm training class meets Colorado concealed-carry-permit training requirements; allows concealed carry in up to 38 states
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $45 for a four-hour concealed-carry-permit class for one ($79 value)
- $94 for a four-hour concealed-carry-permit class for two ($159 value)
See the class schedule.
- During this interactive four-hour firearm handgun course, participants get an opportunity to have their questions answered by certified instructors.s
- The class is designed for all experience levels, but beginners should seek supplemental live fire training.
- Four-hour firearm training class stresses handgun and pistol techniques, proper safety techniques, and meets Colorado, Utah, and Wyoming concealed-carry-permit training requirements
- Allows concealed carry in up to 38 states
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required, 48 hour advance notice required. Must sign waiver. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 4 per person, may buy 4 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Colorado Handgun Safety
Colorado Handgun Safety offers classes relevant to contemporary safety and security needs. The company's lively, dedicated instructors with fresh insights can ensure students will enjoy the course. The purpose of Colorado Handgun Safety is to provide up-to-date training for both experienced and inexperienced firearm owners in a fun, non-intimidating environment. Whether the goal is firearms safety or education this experience makes for the perfect gift for friends and loved ones.
Concealed Carry Permit Course
Concealed-carry-permit course provides the necessary, relevant, and up-to-date information on obtaining a concealed-carry permit in Colorado and several other states, which allows concealed carry in up to 38 states. The course covers handgun safety rules, firearms parts, and operation, escalation of force, interaction with police officers, types of ammunition, methods of concealment, relevant laws for concealment, transportation, and use of your firearm in self-defense. At the end of the course, a certificate of completion and all of the information needed to apply for a concealed-carry permit is provided.