Choose Between Two Options
- $35 for four one-day tickets ($64 value)
- $18 for two one-day tickets ($32 value)
The festival takes place Friday, July 10, through Sunday, July 12, 2015.
Colorado Irish Festival
The Rocky Mountains backdrop Clement Park. Yet for one weekend each year, this public gathering spot is transformed to celebrate the culture of the Emerald Isle. For two decades now, tens of thousands of people have flocked to the Colorado Irish Festival to experience the music, dancing, art, and food of this vibrant culture, as well as browse a grand collection of Irish and Celtic goods, including jewelry, sculptures, and kilt accessories.
- Gaelic Storm: Film buffs might recognize Gaelic Storm as the Titanic’s steerage band, but their fans know them better for Celtic-rock hits such as “Darcy’s Donkey” and their latest album, The Boathouse, which reached #1 on the Billboard World Album chart
- The Elders: The six-piece Irish-American outfit behind American Wake and its standout song, “Moore St. Girls”
- View the full musical lineup