Experienced chiropractor performs exams, adjustments, and other therapy sessions to help alleviate chronic pain, tension, and other maladies
About This Deal
- The chiropractor: Dr. Ted Davidson III received his doctorate in chiropractic care and master degree in Sports Science and Rehabilitation from Logan University, St. Louise. He’s qualified in such techniques as Diversified, Gonstead, Thompson Drop Technique, Cox Flexion-Distraction, among others. Dr. Davidson believes in a holistic approach to promoting health and wellness. He also focuses on treating athletic injuries.
- Chiropractic Exam and Adjustment Package includes a full chiropractic physical test, posture analysis, X-rays (if needed), one adjustment, and a full exam report
- 10 Decompression Sessions Package includes computer analysis, modality consultation, and 10 decompression sessions
- Peripheral Neuropathy Treatment Package includes exam, and X-rays (if needed)
- TMJ/Migraine Treatment Package includes exam, consultation, and X-rays (if needed)
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
- Spinal Decompression: The chiropractor positions the patient on a spinal decompression table, a mechanized device that stretches and manipulates the spine to gently separate the vertebrae and relieve pressure on spinal discs.
About Palmercare Chiropractic
The team at Palmercare Chiropractic believes that chiropractic care is more than just about finding and treating pain—it is supposed to lay the foundation for overall good health. That's why the facility takes a holistic approach to wellness and medicine. During the adjustment, the chirocpractor aims to not only remove subluxations through spinal manipulation but also to help unblock the nerve flow, to help the body perform at optimal levels.