All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $11 for one 1-day ticket for an adult, valid July 2-3, 2016 ($22 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 4, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. The deal is valid only for tickets on the date(s) of the event as listed and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Not valid toward promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Colorado Renaissance Festival
When the Good King Henry turns back the clock at the start of the Colorado Renaissance Festival, he transports attendees to an event decked out in 16th-century European flair, set against the tree-filled landscape of Colorado. Though fairies flutter about, the fair's fantastical elements don't draw ire from history buffs—on the contrary, they incite straight-up delight. That's because they add up to one thing: spectacle.
A few other sights and sounds one can expect include:
- Jugglers and maidens and minstrels, oh my: An abundance of costumed entertainers—from kings to peasants and fire-breathers—wander through the grounds and interact with visitors.
- A feast fit for royalty: Plates make way for turkey legs, steaks on a stake, and king's sausage, as well as time-bending menu items like pizza.
- A real-life knight's tale: During three daily jousting competitions, noble knights and their brave horses crash into each other before exchanging insurance information.
- Big (and small) cats: The Endangered Cat Show thrills crowds with black panthers, an Amur leopard, and a lynx.
- Handmade wares: More than 200 vendors sell clothing, costumes, pottery, and shoes, while others put on live demos of blacksmithing and glassblowing.