All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Pick-up starts after 2 p.m. day before the rental; must be returned by noonday after rental.
- What’s included in Demo Ski rental:
- What’s included in Snowboard Rental:
- What’s included in Ski or Snowboard Tune-Up:
- Base Grind
- Edge sharpening
- Hot wax and buff
- About how long will the tune-up take?: tune-up is done within 3-5 days and can be done as soon as 24 hours depending on availability
- Available brands: Burton, Neversummer and Salomon
- Add-ons: helmet rental, ski rack rental, ski jackets, pants, gloves, and goggles rental
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 16, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation recommended at least 48-hour in advance. Pick-up starts after 2 p.m. day before the rental; must be returned by noonday after rental. Limit 4 per person, may buy 4 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Colorado Sports Rent
For more than 20 years, Colorado Sports Rental has helped visitors and locals alike get their adrenaline pumping in any season with gear in affordable rental packages. In the summer, they lend out recently purchased jet skis, fishing boats, and dirt bikes; the winter months bring new models of skis and snowboards from brands such as Burton, Neversummer, and Salomon, which patrons can rent for a day or all season. To accommodate resort hoppers, the staff can also supply ski racks and Thule boxes for the tops of cars.