Enthusiasts of winter sports can rent ski or snowboard to glide on snow-covered slopes, or get their equipment tuned up
About This Deal
- Pick-up starts after 2 p.m. day before the rental; must be returned by noonday after rental.
- What’s included in Demo Ski rental:
- What’s included in Snowboard Rental:
- What’s included in Ski or Snowboard Tune-Up:
- Base Grind
- Edge sharpening
- Hot wax and buff
- About how long will the tune-up take?: tune-up is done within 3-5 days and can be done as soon as 24 hours depending on availability
- Available brands: Burton, Neversummer and Salomon
- Add-ons: helmet rental, ski rack rental, ski jackets, pants, gloves, and goggles rental
About Colorado Sports Rent
For more than 20 years, Colorado Sports Rental has helped visitors and locals alike get their adrenaline pumping in any season with gear in affordable rental packages. The winter months bring new models of skis and snowboards from brands such as Burton, Neversummer, Salomon, Icelantic, Lib-tech and Rossignol which patrons can rent for a day or for the entire season. To accommodate resort hoppers, the staff can also supply ski racks. Colorado Sports Rent is your Premium ski and snowboard shop in Westminster Colorado that not only rents quality equipment but sales it New and used.