What You'll Get
Almost anything can be improved with music, as evidenced by tuba-accompanied balcony serenades, operatic State of the Union addresses, and yodeled bank statements. Tune your ears to the sweet sounds on stage with today’s Groupon: for $20, you get one ticket to one of six special performances and holiday events at Colorado Springs Philharmonic. Tickets will be the best available seats in price levels 2–5 (all sections except for the Mezzanine). Choose from the following Groupons:
- For $20, you get one ticket to The Nutcracker on Friday, November 26, 2010 at 7 p.m. (up to a $45 value)
- For $20, you get one ticket to The Nutcracker on Saturday, November 27, 2010 at 7 p.m. (up to a $45 value)
- For $20, you get one ticket to Christmas Spectacular on Sunday, December 19, 2010 at 2:30 p.m. (up to a $42 value)
- For $20, you get one ticket to see Viswa Subbaraman conduct works by Tchaikovsky, Saint-Saëns, and Beethoven on Saturday, January 22, 2011 at 8 p.m. (up to a $42 value)
- For $20, you get one ticket to see Viswa Subbaraman conduct works by Tchaikovsky, Saint-Saëns, and Beethoven Sunday, January 23, 2011 at 2:30 p.m. (up to a $42 value)
- For $20, you get one ticket to Hollywood Love Story on Sunday, February 13, 2011 at 2:30 p.m. (up to a $42 value)
Ignite the holiday season by taking the family to see Tchaikovsky’s famous ballet The Nutcracker featuring more than 150 young dancers, or secure a seat to the Christmas Spectacular to hear a wide range of seasonal songs. For more traditional musical fare with rising stars, see Viswa Subbaraman as he conducts works by Tchaikovsky, Saint-Saëns, and Beethoven featuring elegant and exciting pianist Di Wu. Or, plan ahead for Valentine’s Day with a ticket to Hollywood Love Story, a concert of cinematic love themes ranging from Romeo and Juliet to Death Wish.
Since 1927, the Colorado Springs Philharmonic has been the only professional orchestra in Southern Colorado, with the exception of their evil alternate universe shadow-orchestra. The graceful, modern hall at the Pikes Peak Center gives the Colorado Springs Philharmonic an acoustically-rich setting for their concerts, as well as the winning backdrop for pickup games of competitive hopscotch and multiple Pikes Peak Arts Council awards.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Valid only for date purchased. Must redeem tickets at box office prior to performance; subject to availability. Non-transferable. Tickets are first come, first serve. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.