What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $15 for $25 worth of farm-to-table lunch for two or more
- $20 for $35 worth of farm-to-table dinner for two or more
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other specials, discounts, or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Specializing in lovingly harvested, farm-to-table fare, Colors is unsurprisingly adept at delighting Detroit's foodie population. But as a nonprofit restaurant, Colors is about much more than plating gourmet American eats. They're devoted to enriching the community by providing unemployed people with the skills and work experience to land a job in the food-service industry. To date, they've trained nearly 300 Detroit-area employees, who they eventually placed at restaurants throughout the city and surrounding areas. And it doesn't hurt that the food is as innovative as their concept. Read on to for a taste of the menu:
- Colors Wings: Juicy, house-brined wings slathered in barbecue sauce, buffalo sauce, or an Asian-style glaze
- Colors Burger: Whether you opt for sirloin beef or turkey, these 8oz. burgers come on a brioche bun and are served with handcut Russet fries.
- Pecan-Crusted Salmon: Pecan-breaded wild Atlantic salmon topped with mango salsa, complemented by rice pilaf and veggies
- Chicken Cacciatora: Three pieces of free-range chicken braised in a tomato-based sauce with mushrooms, onions, bell pepper, and red wine