All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $120 for one night’s stay at the Columbia Gorge Hotel, plus $40 toward dinner at Simons (up to $309 value)
- Features lounge, restaurants, and manicured grounds full of native Oregon plants; full spa opens January 1
- Presidents Roosevelt and Coolidge were visitors of this historic hotel near the Wah Gwin Gwin Falls
- Simon’s Restaurant features locally grown and sustainable ingredients, and wine from local vineyards
- Visit after Thanksgiving and experience the hotel’s display of more than 500,000 white lights
- Not valid for November 25, December 24–25, December 31, February 12, April 23, May 7, May 27–29, or June 18
Frommer’s very highly recommends the Columbia Gorge Hotel. Travel + Leisure named it one of the world’s best hotels in 2007. More than 50 TripAdvisors give it an average of four owl eyes. Citysearchers give it a 4.5-star average. > * …This little oasis of luxury offers a genteel atmosphere that was once enjoyed by Rudolph Valentino and Clark Gable… The hotel is perched more than 200 feet above the river on a steep cliff, and it is difficult to take your eyes off the view. – Frommer’s > * It was very nice….a step back in time with the room decor, manually operated elevator, Valentino terrace. We enjoyed drinks on the terrace overlooking the waterfalls (mentioned in Lewis & Clark’s journals) and the Columbia River. – lizcraven, TripAdvisor
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 1, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per couple, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Reservation required; subject to availability. Blackout dates apply. No cash back. Tax and gratuity not included. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.