All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Cooking, like taking a pop quiz and defusing a bomb on national television, is often a source of stress. Disarm your hunger with today’s Groupon for upscale comfort fare to The Columbus Café & Bar. Choose between the following options:
- For $25, you get dinner for two (up to a $53.85 total value) that includes:
- One appetizer or salad (up to a $9.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to an $18.95 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $6 value)<p>
- For $40, you get dinner for four (up to a $107.70 total value) that includes:
- Two appetizers or salads (up to a $19.90 value)
- Four entrees (up to an $18.95 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $6 value each)
The Columbus Café & Bar’s menu brims with regional American comfort cuisine with inflections from all over the world. Patrons at the vibrant neighborhood eatery prep palates with nibbles of deviled eggs possessed with tuna, or mini taquitos packed with duck confit atop asian slaw. Fresh greens may also kick-start meals, such as a warm spinach salad with rich Vermont goat cheese and a balsamic vinaigrette aged and jaded to perfection. Tuscan meatloaf over mashed potatoes and moroccan lamb shank over collard greens provide punches of protein, while mac ‘n’ cheese cozies up to taste buds with a warm blend of cheese and roasted asparagus. An assortment of desserts rounds out the meal and gives patrons the pleasure of fulfilling Mary Antoinette’s misguided advice.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 27, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for the option purchased. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Dine-in only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.