- $25 for two weekend explorer passes ($50 value)
- $20 for two Friday fan passes ($40 value)
- $20 for two Sunday fan passes ($40 value)
- $45 for two weekend fan passes ($90 value)
- Click here to view ticketing levels.
CombatCon takes place at Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino on Friday–Sunday, July 8–10.
The gun battle in The Matrix. The fist fight in They Live. That one time your barbarian took down a copper dragon all by herself in Dungeons & Dragons. If it's a depiction of martial arts in popular culture, you'll find it represented at Combat Con. This three-day summer festival turns the Westgate Las Vegas Resort and Casino into a haven for fighting aficionados eager to share their passion (and their swords). Read on to learn more:
- Tournaments: Lay your claim to glory at one of Combat Con's tournaments; represented disciplines include longswords, rapiers, and single-stick fighting.
- Live-Action Fight Scene Competition: Ever wanted to see a cinematic fight scene up close? You can at Combat Con, where trained stuntmen and fighters recreate the spirit of film's greatest brawls.
- Gaming: Let your imagination take over during the con's gaming sessions, which include table-top classics utilizing both pen-and-paper and tactical miniatures.
- Writers' Resources: Combat Con helps writers add authentic fights to their stories with classes, panels, and martial arts exhibitions. They can even get first-hand experience during beginner-friendly martial arts classes.
- Time Traveler's Ball: Bust out your best medieval dance moves at the con's after-hours dance party.