Players duck behind sandbags, and inflatable obstacles spread across four fields during full-day paintball bouts
What You'll Get
Paintball combines the philosophies from Sun Tzu’s The Art of War with anecdotes from Jackson Pollock’s autobiography, I Will Fight Your Painting. Hone combat aesthetics with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $30.40 for a full-day paintball experience for one (up to a $52.50 value)
- $55.10 for a full-day paintball experience for two (up to a $105 value)
- $98.80 for a full-day paintball experience for four (up to a $210 value)
Each experience includes:
- All-day entry to four fields with sandbags, ditches, and shelters
- Markers, tanks, masks, and hopper rentals
- Unlimited air refills
- 250 standard high-impact paintballs per person
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Minors must have waiver signed by parent. Not valid for private games. Additional paint must be purchased on site. Reservation required. Must sign waiver. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 10 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Combat Zone Paintball
At Combat Zone Paintball, four obstacle-spattered outdoor fields provide a cardio-packed challenge for beginner to advanced paint slingers. After staff members equip players with a full set of rental equipment and perform an inspirational interpretive dance, teams swarm the battlefield, where bunkers, sandbags, and wooden shelters provide cover from the raining barrage of paint. Combat Zone Paintball stocks its onsite store with equipment and extra paint for purchase, repairs paintballers’ own equipment onsite, and provides indoor bathrooms for use between games.We also have a Misting system in the staging area.