- Tickets to a standup show
- Where: Comedy Hideaway
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $15 for two tickets to a Saturday show at 8 p.m., valid at the Ventura location (up to $30 value)
- $15 for two tickets to a Thursday show at 7 p.m. or 9 p.m., valid at the Santa Barbara location (up to $30 value)
- $29 for four tickets to a Thursday show at 7 p.m. or 9 p.m., valid at the Santa Barbara location (up to $60 value)
The lineup changes at every performance, but many shows feature producer Andrey Belikov, who keeps things rolling with his musings on everything from hecklers to his Ukrainian heritage. Heard on Sirius/XM Radio, Belikov has also performed at the Cabo Comedy Festival, and shared the stage with Jim Gaffigan, Dane Cook, Damon Wayans, and Drew Carey.
Every Thursday, Comedy Hideaway ushers in a lineup of HBO- and Comedy Central-anointed performers, its stage still echoing with the bygone riffs of such national acts as Zach Galifianakis and Whitney Cummings. The club's founder, Andrey Belikov, often hosts and performs at the evening's revues, spinning impressions of his Ukrainian father and detailing his foibles in American society. Between sets, guests avail themselves of a menu of Italian fare, sip laugh-loosening drinks, and stand in line for autographs from nationally touring microphone stands.