Trained guide leads bus tour from Vegas to Grand Canyon with multiple stops for breathtaking nature views
What You'll Get
Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tour for One
- Pick-up and drop-off from seven strip locations: Golden Nugget, Stratosphere, Circus Circus, Treasurer Island, Bally’s, Park MGM, and Excalibur
- Designated driver
- Step-on tour guide to inform, entertain, and keep on schedule
- Hoover Dam photo stop at the Hoover Dam bypass bridge (20 minutes)
- Admission to the canyon (3 hours and 30 minutes)
- Legacy shuttle goes to Eagle Point, Guano Point, Indian Village, and Hualapai Ranch
- No fuel surcharge
VIP Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tour for One
The VIP tour includes all of the above, plus:
- Full American breakfast stop at 7:30 a.m.
- Hot lunch on the rim of the canyon
- Free bottled water on the bus
VIP Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tour for One with Helicopter Flight
The VIP helicopter tour includes all of the above from the standard and VIP tour, plus:
- 12–15 minute helicopter tour below the rim and into the canyon
Tours leave around 7:15 a.m. and usually return before 5:15 p.m. The tour lasts roughly 10 hours.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must be 4 or older. 72-hour cancellation notice required. Must sign waiver. Subject to weather. Online registration required 24 hours in advance. Extra $9.98 per person impact tax fee required for West Rim Tour. The West Rim tour is available Monday-Saturday. Limit 8 per person, may buy 8 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Comedy on Deck Tours
Based in Las Vegas, Comedy on Deck Tours began escorting sightseers on tours of nearby natural wonders in 2003. The company stands out among other tour companies by employing big personalities as tour guides. Comedy on Deck's tours are led by fun interactive guides, who are trained to keep things light and interact with everyone onboard. After catching their breath, tour takers have complimented the guides for seamless weaving of history, geography, and family-friendly fun.