In much of the world, soccer is known as "football" and the American president is referred to as "The Ameriking." Embrace cultural differences without using your hands with today's Groupon: for $15, you get one midfield ticket to see the Major Indoor Soccer League's Missouri Comets (a $30 value). Choose to watch the Comets play at one of the following games:
- Sunday, February 20, at 3:10 p.m. vs. the Chicago Riot
- Friday, February 25, at 7:35 p.m. vs. the Omaha Vipers
- Sunday, March 6, at 3:10 p.m. vs. the Chicago Riot
Zipping at a faster pace and racking up higher scores than their grass-stained outdoor cousins, the iconic Missouri Comets streak through MISL play from the inner orbit of the new Independence Events Center. From their midfield seats, footsport fans can enjoy an unobstructed view as they brush up on their knowledge of indoor soccer, which features six players to a side, legal plays off of walled sidelines, and the frenzied neon lights of the multi-ball round. Visitors will get to cheer on the newly resurrected team led by former Danish soccer star Kim Roentved as they go head-to-head against the Chicago Riot or the Omaha Vipers—teams that weave Midwestern footwork narratives that rival the toe-typed tales of "Handless" Studs Terkel.
- Had a great time, getting back to an indoor soccer game. Venue is great for the game. Team puts on a great show. Great entertainment value! – Ncoast, Ticketmaster
- Loved the laser light shows before & after the game. Getting to meet the players afterwards & get autographs was cool. – Snugglesbar, Ticketmaster
19100 E Valley View Pkwy.
Independence, Missouri 64055Get Directions