The dentist creates and places a crown in one day
About This Deal
About the practice: The clinic offers comprehensive dental services including cosmetic, restorative, preventative, and emergency dentistry.
- What’s included:
- Dental consultation
- X-ray of the treated tooth
- Same-day crown
- Dental implants replace missing teeth and restore smiles with crowns that look and function naturally. The procedure varies by patient, but generally includes the installation of an abutment, implant, and crown over the course of several months.
- Equipment used:
- Digital x-rays
- Intraoral cameras
- DirecTV service and personal headphones in treatment rooms
- Scented towels and blankets
- Warm lavender-scented neck wraps
- Beverage station
Comfort Dental’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Each patient is required to wear a face mask while in the office.
- The staff communicates with the customers before the appointment to ask screening questions. Customers are also asked the same questions while in the office.
- Hand sanitizer is provided for the use of each visitor entering the office, and also available in the reception area and other places in the office.
- Items that are difficult to disinfect including magazines and children’s toys have been removed from the waiting room.
- Appointments are scheduled to allow social distancing between patients with longer time slots between the patients.
Visitors are encouraged to wait in their cars after arrival and to notify the reception via phone, so they are called when the doctor is ready to see them.
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Comfort Dental’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
About Comfort Dental
Comfort Dental has earned more than 200 five-star patient reviews on Demandforce.com, due in no small part to the emphasis that their caring team places on patient comfort. From the moment guests arrive, they enjoy amenities that include a beverage station with coffee, hot chocolate, and tea, as well as a children's area where kids can play with toys. Patients entering the treatment room find entertainment in the form of a personal TV and headphones set, as well as free Wi-Fi. Warm, lavender-scented neck wraps soothe the senses with aromatherapy, and heated or cooled towels can ease muscles or freshen the face.
To further enhance the experience of patients with anxiety, Dr. Rizkalla and Dr. Sharpe offer sedation dentistry. He also saves clients time by using the E4D system to create a three-dimensional image of a tooth and forge a ceramic or composite block. He then places the finished crown, all within a single day.