Technicians check all parts of the client’s furnace and perform a pilot and gas pressure evaluation to ensure everything works well
About This Deal
- What the tune-up includes:
- Full inspection: The technician checks all of the working parts of your furnace and duct system, and identifies any concerns or signs of excessive wear.
- Pilot and gas pressure evaluation: The technician adjusts the pilot and gas pressure as needed to return them to manufacturer specifications.
- What gets cleaned out? creosote, a black residue caused by wood oils that accumulates inside chimneys
- When to do it: Chimneys, fireplaces, and vents should be inspected at least once a year.
- Risks of unmaintained chimneys: costly repairs, house fires, and unwanted critters