All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$165 for an 75-minute massage for two with aromatherapy upgrade ($290 value) and couples gift package including:
- Meditation Moods CD ($20 value)
- aromatherapy candle ($16 value)
- bottle of Pure Pink Champagne bubble bath ($15 value)
- Yogi Tea’s Calming Tea ($9 value)
- Unwind with a loved one or shopping buddy away from holiday hurry and stress
- Use your take-home gifts to extend the relaxing mood throughout the holiday season and into the new year
- Eco-friendly spa uses products with no synthetic chemicals or other harmful ingredients
- Spa supports fair trade companies
The Washingtonian and Northern Virginia Magazine featured Comfort & Joy Wellness Spa. Yelpers and Yahoo Locals give it an average of four stars. > * Open the door to Comfort and Joy and enter a restful world of chemical-free beauty… This is the place to go for formaldehyde-free manicures (that actually last), henna dyes and detoxifying wraps. – Sarah Markel, Northern Virginia Magazine > * It was like walking into a different world - low lights, soft colors and warm scents. I was wisked [sic] away for a drink and prep, then the best hour of my life. Their prices are reasonable, staff professional and location more than I expected. – Jackie B., Yelp
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 26, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. 24-hour cancellation notice or Groupon is forfeited. New clients only. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Comfort & Joy Wellness Spa
At Comfort & Joy Wellness Spa, a team of aestheticians and massage therapists restores clients’ balance of tranquility, health, and beauty with ayurvedic treatments and organic products. Heated herbal packs, drizzles of warm oil, and the sound of whales singing Kenny G usher in peace during the Shirodhara ritual. Moroccan salt-glow body scrubs burnish skin with Dead Sea minerals and tangerine essential oil for dewy complexions. Staff members also perform European-inspired services with Epicuren and suki skincare products, SpaRitual vegan nail lacquer, and natural hair-coloring lines.