What You'll Get
A weekend getaway affords people the time to sit back and reflect upon what they’ll say to the tollbooth operator on the way home. Let your mind wander with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $139 for a one-night romance package for two (up to a $309 total value)
- $159 for a one-night romance package for two with a $50 dining credit at Jimmy’s Charhouse (up to a $359 total value)<p>
Both options include the following:
- One-night stay in a jacuzzi or executive king suite (up to a $229 value)
- Chocolates and bottle of champagne upon arrival (a $30 value)
- Complimentary hot breakfast buffet for two
- Early check-in at noon and late check-out at 2 p.m. (a $50 value)<p>
For those who choose the romance package with a dining credit, Jimmy’s Charhouse features steak and filet mignon dishes that start at $12.95, wood-roasted chicken at $12.95, and charbroiled steak burgers that start at $7.95. See the full menu here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 16, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Must book by 12/16/12 or promotional value expires. Must complete travel by 12/30/12. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Limit 5 per visit. Must cancel by 6PM on day of scheduled arrival. Must be 21 or older to check in. Credit card required at check-in. Not valid with reward points. 10% tax not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Comfort Suites
Mornings at the Comfort Suites in Elgin begin with an extra-bountiful complimentary breakfast buffet of hot eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal, and waffles. It's fuel for exploring the charm and attractions of northwest Chicagoland. About 5 miles away, the Fox River courses through downtown Elgin, the historic heart of the suburban town. Along Chicago Street and Grove Avenue, guests can browse specialty boutiques and quaint cafés. The Grand Victoria Casino, a riverboat anchored on the Fox River, adds suspense to the serene milieu by offering slot machines and betting on turtles' underwater breathing contests, and knights joust at Medieval Times in Schaumburg, a half-hour drive away.